Defensive driving skills are defined as "driving to save lives, time, and money, in spite of the conditions around you and the actions of others."
Which one is against defensive driving rules?
1) Be prepared and look ahead.
2) Maintain the correct speed.
3) Look straight ahead as you drive.
4) Signal before you turn or change lanes.
5) Allow space.
6) Wear your seat belt.
7) Do not drive if you are very weary, are on medication or have been drinking beverages that contain alcohol.
8) Keep your vehicle in good condition.
The answer is 3).
Keep your eyes moving, notice what is happening at the sides of the road, and check behind you through your mirrors every few seconds.